Let's Talk

Let's Talk is an open forum to allow you to submit ideas and engage in discussions with your Clerk of Courts. We want to hear your thoughts and ideas! To get started, you will need to create a profile through the My Dashboard feature at the top of the page.

Please note, the views expressed by our residents do not necessarily represent the views of the Clerk of Courts.
View all initiatives

Ask the Clerk...

Community Voice


  1. Popular
  2. Newest
  3. Ranked
  4. In Process
  5. Implemented
  1. Divorce papers obtaining copy

    I was wondering what it cost to obtain a copy or a certified replacement of divorce paper due to getting remarried I lost the original during a move and to obtain my marriage license during my...

    Jun 24, 2017 by Nessa92 (5 points)

    1Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  2. How can I get in contact with someone at that office for a Summary Appeal question?

    I need to talk to someone at the Clerk of Courts office regarding a Summary Appeal Question for a client and no one will answer.

    Jan 10, 2017 by Shelley Schaszberger (5 points)

    1Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  3. What are the steps and fees to do a name change?

    My wife and I would like to have our Gran daughters' middle and last name changed because the father is no longer in her life. she is a minor. What steps do we take to change her name and what is the...

    Oct 25, 2016 by Robert (5 points)

    0Votes Up 0Votes Down 1Comments

  4. Expungement

    I am wondering how I can have a misdemeanor expunged from my record from 2 years ago

    Jul 16, 2017 by Brieanna Hawkins (5 points)

    0Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  5. Can I find out if my nephew has a warrant

    Just wondering

    Apr 9, 2017 by Eric Stauffer (5 points)

    0Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  6. Who do I need to speak with regarding drivers license suspension

    Hello, my husband has been in your office 3 times in the last few months regarding driver's license restoration and has gotten 3 different answers as to what needs to be done. Per penn dot a letter...

    Dec 13, 2016 by KS1215 (5 points)

    0Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  7. How is it that the name of a dead judge appears as the assistant d.a. in my criminal case. Judge Paul Allison died several years ago. Had NOTHING to do w

    Seems like a VERY long way to go to hide the name of the assistant district attorney. It is listed on my docket as Paul K. Allison. No such lawyer in PA. (deceased)

    Mar 6, 2018 by elaine keno (5 points)

    1Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  8. Copy of deed to house

    Father has health issues and helping mom with insurance issues. Going to see a lawyer how does she get a copy of the deed to their house?

    May 16, 2017 by Sue (5 points)

    0Votes Up 1Votes Down 0Comments

  9. Do you happen to have high school diplomas on file

    I need a copy of my high school diploma do have an actual copy of it if not how can I get a copy I've called the school several times with no help

    Apr 7, 2017 by Deborah Stutler (5 points)

    0Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments

  10. How do I file a civil rights case in Pennsylvania?,

    How do I file a civil rights case?

    Feb 11, 2018 by manz900 (7 points)

    0Votes Up 0Votes Down 0Comments


Show  per page