Can you help me with legal advice?
No. We can refer you to the court self help center or the lawyer referral service. The Court Self Help Center is located on the first floor of the courthouse. The lawyer referral service can be contacted by calling 717-393-0737.Lancaster County Courthouse Self Help Center

Show All Answers

1. Can you help me with legal advice?
2. May I have a copy of my sentencing/disposition sheet and affidavit?
3. If I request a redaction how long will it take for my request to be processed?
4. What information must I have if asking specific information about a specific case file?